Leading conversations for digital safeguarding
Sarah Carlick’s professional and personal story is unique. As a result, she brings innovation, authenticity and passion when describing her journey, which has seen her move seamlessly from the role of social worker to international social care tech pioneer.
Sarah’s commitment to creating a better future for safeguarding makes her an inspiring public speaker. Her style is fun, engaging and is based on personal experience and evidenced-based practice.
Sarah has delivered thought-provoking addresses to audiences of decision makers and social care professionals at organisational and industry conferences and academic networks on the global stage.
As the UK’s recognised authority in her field, Sarah can speak dynamically on a range of subjects including:
* Understanding of how a child or service user’s information travels through databases
* Technological front door for service users
* A child’s journey and a digital child-focused child protection system
* New conceptual frameworks for the concept of ‘managing risk’ and ‘sharing information’ that is digital and service user friendly
* Repositioning childhood within a social-technical inter-generational childhood space
* Apps as a communication tool for children and young people
* Research methodology in the development of mixed-methods approaches using creative techniques for children being equal research partners.
* Child-centred, co-operative enquiry for the design and usability of safeguarding apps.
* To discuss further ideas with Sarah about a speaking engagement, please get in touch here.
As an expert on Safer Cultures and Social Care Tech her true flare is combining these to ignite a digital safeguarding revolution. This approach to safeguarding is unique building digital solutions to create digitally safer cultures and new safer digital working practices. Actively encouraging partnerships between your organization and your service users.
* Safeguarding Digital Strategies
* Using applications (apps) to transform databases for user-centric pathways
* Principles, themes, functions and architecture of the development of service user friendly apps
* Digital solutions for managing organisational safeguarding risks
* Technology as the ‘enabler’ to enhance communication between your service user’s and your workforce
* Development of safeguarding apps (applications) and user requirements
* Design principles of apps from a child’s perspective; new ideas for reporting pathways; the introduction of multi-agency apps; child-focused subject specific apps and safeguarding apps in general for the multi-agency workforce
* Digital safeguarding learning tools
To book Sarah for an upcoming event, discuss a media enquiry or for any general questions, please complete the form below.